You can never go wrong with making stuffed appetizers with cheese. It adds flavor to dishes and it’s nice and easy to bake with plus it goes well with literally anything.
1 pkg white mushrooms
1 bunch spinach
salt and pepper
20g mozzarella cheese
1. Chop the spinach very very finely
2. Grate the cheese also into very fine strips
3. Mix the spinach and cheese and add salt and pepper to taste
4. Twist the cap of the mushrooms off
5. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps
6. Bake at 350’C for 15 minutes
This’d make a perfect appetizer for a New Years dish if you’re still stuck! You can even serve it with thin bread slices like I did! A highly recommended dish!!