Chocolate, Coconut Shreds Brownies
2/3 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut shreds
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp liquid honey
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla and butter until well mixed.
3. Gradually add wet mixture into the dry ones and add honey.
4. Mix thoroughly, then stir in chocolate chips and coconut shreds.
5. Pour into a greased pan and baked at 375’C for 20-30 minutes.