Blueberry, Cinnamon Cobbler
Summer is finally wrapping up.. :( It’s getting so chilly in Vancouver so I will probably have to wait a year to see fresh local blueberries again. So here is the last summer recipe this year!
2/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 -2 tbsp milk
3 tbsp butter - melted
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 cup blueberries
1. In a bowl, mash bluebrries and mix with sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
2. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking powder.
3. When flour mixture is combined, add in melted butter and stir.
4. Gradually add milk until a dough forms.
5. Pour blueberry mixture into a shallow pan and spread dough on top.
6. Bake at 375’C for 20-30 minutes in the oven.