Spaghetti Sauce: Campbell’s Clam Chowder & Corn
The last few weeks have been so hectic! Always having midterms, assignment and meetings and almost no time for cooking! :( Thank goodness I had a weekend off, and again did some lazy cooking. Instead of making my own white sauce, I just took a can of Campbell’s Clam Chowder and made it into a sauce!
1 can Campbell’s Clam Chowder
1 1/2 cup frozen corn
salt & pepper
1 tsp Rosemary
2 tsp Parsley
1 cup milk
1. In a pot, heat the can of Campbell’s Clam Chowder and cook until smooth.
2. Gradually add the cup of milk and keep stirring until it’s fully mixed.
3. Add in frozen corn and cook until they’re soft.
4. Stir in salt and pepper to taste and add in herbs.
5. Cook the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the sauce is cooked.
6. Serve with spaghetti!
For all busy students!! Enjoy your dinner!