Flatbread with Mushroom & Rice
Another one of those quickies! And off course, mushrooms are also in this recipe.
1 cup sliced or chopped mushrooms
1 1/2 cups rice (cooked overnight)
1 clove crushed garlic
2 tsp dill
2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp butter
1. In a pan, melt butter at medium heat.
2. Add in the onions and garlic and sautee.
3. Add in the rice and fry until they’re soft.
4. Stir in the mushroom and keep frying until everything is well cooked throughout.
5. Add everything onto the flatbread then top with Greek yogurt and dill.