The Classic Mushroom Flat-bread Pizza
Here is another flat-bread pizza recipe. Definitely very easy to make, and you save so much time trying to make the dough.
1 cup sliced mushroom
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 tomato - diced
salt and pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Spread the tomato sauce on a piece of flat-bread.
2. Add on onions, and diced tomatoes.
3. Sprinkle the cheese throughout the pizza then add the mushroom slices.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste then sprinkle parsley throughout.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350’C.