Sweet Mushroom Tartlets
Once you know how to make puff pastry, you can make so much more with it ranging from crunchy appetizers to desserts. These puff pastry makes great appetizers that adds a sophisticated touch to a dinner! If you have a hard time making puff pastry, they sell them as sheets in most supermarkets!
1 puff pastry dough rolled to a 8” x 9’ x 4’ sheet
1 cup sliced mushroom
1 cup diced mushroom
1 cup diced onion
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut the puff pastry into 6 even squares. Score the squares about 1/2 inch from the sides.
2. In a shallow pan, saute the mushroom with the onions. Add in sugar and cook for 2 minutes.
3. When mushrooms are ready, spoon on top of the scored areas of the squares.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and bake at 400’C for 20 -30 minutes.
5. Decorate with sliced green onions.