Here comes my favorite recipe of all times and my favorite dessert of all times, Tiramisu. It’s a very classic dessert from Italy and many people love this dessert. Before I started making Tiramisu this year, I thought it was a very difficult dessert to make, but to my surprise, it’s a relatively easy one.. well, at least with the recipe that I’m using right now.
250g Mascarpone Cheese
2 packs Lady Fingers
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp brandy
1 cup sugar
1. Beat egg whites until they hold soft peaks and are fluffy
2. Beat egg yolks and mix with sugar to a smooth paste
3. Scoop Mascarpone Cheese and blend it till smooth
4. Mix the Mascarpone Cheese with the egg yolks
5. Add in the vanilla extract and brandy
6. Fold in the egg whites into the Mascarpone Cheese
7. Soak the bottom half of the lady fingers into the expresso coffee
8. Lay the lady fingers into the pan
9. Pour the creamy mixture on top
10. Strain the coca powder onto the top of the cake
Not too bad eh? You can adjust the amount of espresso coffee to your taste - either milder or stronger, depending on what you want.
Oh how I love the famous Tiramisu from Italy.